Saturday, January 24, 2009

Digging for buried treasure??

the other day I caught Peter with his finger up his nose, rooting around.
I stopped and just looked at him and watched him as he was just going to town.
I thought "If this kid digs any higher he will poke his brain!"
 So I finally had to say something.


ME: Peter do you need to blow your nose

PETER: (Pulls finger out of nose, brandishing the worlds largest boogie) No, I got it.
(inhales deeply)Whew...I can breathe again!

ME: I'll bet you can!  that is one giant booger. 

PETER: Yeah, thats what I was digging around for up there.


Why are little boys so gross??

I guess I should be thankful he asked for a tissue to wrap it up and throw it away. Finn would have just eaten it.

2 comments:

shelby said...

Okay..you about made me spit out my drink with that one! Sooo funny!

Dan said...

cade has his finger up his nose about 50 percent of his waking day. can you guess where his hands are the other half?

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...