I have nothing etsy to blog about today. My kids have been not feeling well, so I really have nothing tinteresting to write about. This seems a perfect opportunity to bring in the wuss out post:
50 ODD Things about you! Learn 50things about your friend, and let them learn 50 things about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Not especially. Even after living in France I STILL couldnt stomach it.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Do you think I am a complete idiot? NO!
3. Do you own a gun? Does a super soaker count?
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I dont eat at Sonic. If I do, I get a milkshake. Usually one involving chocolate of some sort.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? A little. Usually because I know they are going to weigh me and the doctor is going to jump on my back about complications from being overweight, especially with my family history blah blah blah. Dont really look forward to that.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Chiciago style, fully loaded. But they have to be REAL Chicago Dogs, not some cheap Mall imitation.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Bishops Wife with Cary Grant and Loretta Young. Although I do LOVE the kids Rankin/Bass movies like Rudolph, frosty, santa claus is comig to town etc. Oh and the Charlie Brown Christmas is a tradition. This is a hard question.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Juice of some srt. Usually I juice oranges, grapefruit and strawberries. YUM.
9. Can you do push ups? I used to. I have poor upper body strength. I always have. I have never been very good at push ups to be quite honest.
10. Age? 31. Although I usually tell people I am 29. Not to hide how old I am, usually I just forget my real age.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My 3 stone past present and future ring. White gold with 3 round cut diamonds on a filigree band. It is gorgeous. I love it. Even more than my wedding ring.
12. Favorite hobby? Crafting of some sort. Scrapbooking, soaping, making body products, crochet, beading. Anything involving trips to hobby lobby or Michaels.
13. Favorite Actor? Christian Bale...established in 1992.
14. Do you have A D D? Nope.
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Hot tempered with a very short fuse. Guess it is the redhead in me.
16. Middle name? Lynn
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
- I cant wait for spring break to be over. My kids are driving me nuts
- I need to work out in the garden while the weather is nice today
- what am I going to make for dinner tonight?
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today.
- Tomato Plants
- Jalapeno Plants
- Zucchini Plants
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
- Orange Tang
- Hot Chocolate
20. Current worry? Paying the bills, having enough money...you know, usual things.
21. Current hate right now? The construction workers redoing the roads in our subdivision. All day every day. I feel like they arent making any progress and our roads are going to be all broken up and rocky for the rest of forever.
22. Favorite place to be? Nags Head or Disney World.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Well my husband and I have this tradition, and it is none of your business 'cause a lady never tells...
24. Where would you like to go? I have always wanted to go to Madame Tussauds House of Wax. Ever since I was a little girl. We finally went to London when I was 14 and my dad said we could go. We saved it for the last day. When we got there the line was wrapped around the building twice. So we weren't able to do it. So that is still #1 on my list.
25. Name three people who will complete this? Probably none. I am doing this on my blog instead of sending it out as an email anyways.
26. Do you own slippers? Nope.
27. What shirt are you wearing? A Sage Green V-neck cotton Tee shirt.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, they conduct static electricity like you would not believe.
29. Can you whistle? Well I can, but I used to be able to whistle a lot better when I was a kid and had bad teeth. Lindsey, yes there are people who cant whistle. Like my mom.
30. Favorite color? Pink
31. Would you be a pirate? YES! Although I am not sure it would be as cool and sexy as Johnny Depp makes Piracy look.BUT, All that booty and jewels and Gold. I would be right at home.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I usually dont sing in the shower. If I do, it is usually some stupid song that I heard that I cant get out of my head.33. Favorite girl's name? Jillian Sarah.
34. Favorite boy's name? Peter Wallace or Charles Finn.
35.What's in your pocket right now? Don't have pockets
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Adam Corolla on Dancing with the Stars.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Holly Hobby
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Broke my toe on a side table when it jumped out and bit me.
39. Do you love where you live? LOVE IT! I love the mild winters, the early springs, the hot summers and the beautiful fall. I love being halfway between the mountains and the beach. I love being southern. I love Charlotte.
40. How many TV's do you have in your home? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? hmmm, I have so many loud friends. It is a toss up between lindsey, Kelly and Dawn.
42. How many dogs do you have? 1. A pit bull boxer mix named Jake. he's so sweet.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Yep. My hubby. We have been together for 11 years and we are still in love.
44. What is your favorite book(s)? Morning Glory(LaVyrle Spencer), Harry Potter Series, Anne of Green Gables Series, Autobiography of King Henry VIII(Margaret George), Work and the Glory Series(Gerald Lund), Little House on the Prairie series, anything by laurie Notaro, anything by Barbara Kingsolver, Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, Wayfarer redemption series(Sara Douglass). I read a lot. I Love to read and have many favorites.
45. Where were you born? Cleveland, Ohio
46. What is your favorite candy? Skittles
47. Favorite Sports Team? Carolina Panthers
48. What song would you want played at your funeral?Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead. Just kidding. Probably Beethoven.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Darn kids, why are they so freaking loud in the morning??