Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ETSY, It's all about YOU!

1. I was sad to learn about the closing of etsytools.
There is always one idiot who has to ruin it for someone.
So whoever sent the death threat because you couldnt get your way on a FREE site, you are an asshat and I hope you get hit by a bus.


2. I am listing some of my photocards on Blueboygifts. I have one listed but will be listing more.
They are a 5x7 card with envelope. They can be framed or used as a card in general.
they sell for $4
Blank on the inside they are a wonderful all occasion card.

3. Why is it so darn hard to snag a treasury?



4.I found this little number from momscott over at etsy. Isn't it FABU?!?!?!? I put it on my fave's and am watching it with an eagle eye. It is Hill Tribe silver. I can see this on my wrist for casual, dress up and every day. I LOVE this bracelet. You can see the listing here.


5. Please buy 68$ worth of products from me so I can buy said bracelet. HAH!




6. Sew Gracious has done it again. I am sitting here having purse lust. I LOVE the purse I bought from here back in February. I take it everywere, I get compliments on it every day. I want one of each. So beware Sewgracious, you have a customer for life. Listing for this little beauty is here.


7. Now go buy $40 worth of products from me so I can buy said purse.




8. Check out The Storque. Their Etsy Success Stories are very inspiring. Makes us realize we can ALL be etsy success stories. They featured Moop, and I am ready to go gung ho!



9. No go buy all my stuff so I can be an etsy success story!

P.S. On a personal Note, HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY to my brother Patrick (sunshine)

5 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

Hehe... Funny post! Hope you make that $108 total to purchase above mentioned goodies! & I hope I calculated that total correctly. I'm crap at maths :)

Anonymous said...

Sunshine, how art thou 40? How was it just yesterday that we were saying Chuck 5-0? WE'RE OLD!

Sheikasaurus Rex said...

That had me giggling! Whenever people buy from me I just turn around and spend it all on Etsy stuff I love. Good luck with that.

Callooh Callay said...

Beautiful cards! Buy something from me so I can buy some.

Sew Gracious said...

Hey Sarah!

;-) So glad you are loving your bag and wanting more! You're sweet to feature another bag!

Thanks so much!!!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...