Sunday, April 6, 2008

Some Moo Card Ideas

As many of you know, I am now obsessed with Moo Cards.
So I have been messing around in my photoshop and Illustrator, trying to come up with some cool Moo Cards for my shop. I just havent been able to come up with any. I will probably end up just taking pictures of my products and use those.


But while messing around I had an idea for a "Landmarks around the world" idea. I only have like 5 of them done so far. I am going to take recognized landmarks from around the world and photoshop them in cool ways. I dont know what I would do with them, but I had fun playing.

Here were just a few that I did.

Big Ben, Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Parthenon .

I am thinking about doing Taj Mahal, Statue of Liberty, Golden Gate Bridge,
St Louis Gateway Arch, Colosseum in Rome and a few others.
Like I said I dont really know what I would do with them. I just thought it would be cool to have little cards with different world landmarks on them.
But obviously I am not going to spend 20$ plus shipping for cards with landmarks. I will use that money for cards that are relavant to my business.
But I had fun making these and it isnpired me to save my money so I can go and visit(or revisit) some of my personal favorite landmarks.
Post a Comment