So I was tagged again by Lindsey. But this time it is a little different. I actually had questions to answer. So thankfully I didnt have to try and come up with 7 more random items about my crazy self.
First, the rules:
1. Each blogger answers the questions about themselves.
2. Then tag five people. Make sure to let them know!
What I was doing 10 years ago - (1998):
I was married and pregnant with my first Child, Jillian. I was working part time at Discovery Channel communications in customer service, watching my ankles swell and morning sickness rear its ugly head.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1.Earth Day "concert" at Peters school
2. Give Jake a bath. He reeks of something dead. I dont know where he manages to find these piles of dead things to roll in!
3. Roll in the cash I made at the Garage Sale this weekend at my parents sub division(the homeowners community garage sale. They had an ad in the paper and everything. I got cleaned out! It was awesome)
4. Post office to mail out packages.(Balmshoppe items)
5. Start soaking wheat seeds for a new batch of wheatgrass.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Baked Ritz crackers
3. A really good fruit salad
4. Ice Cream or Ice Cream by product(i.e. milkshakes, sundaes, malts...you know)
5. French fries from Five Guys
Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel around the world
2. Start my own foundation for children who have had transplants, helping their families defray some of the exorbitant medical costs..
3. Buy my friends and family new houses and cars
4. massages twice a week and pedicures every other week and One glorious spa day once a month
5. Get a boob lift and lasik eye surgery. I think i could be happy with that!
Five of my bad habits:
1. If I get really stressed or angry I have a tendency to have a bit of a potty mouth.
2. I am quick tempered with a short fuse
3. I am a vacation nazi. I micromanage every aspect of what is supposed to be a fun time for the family.
4. I am terrible with money in my pocket. I never know how much I have it is all crumpled and out of order and in various pants pockets, in every compartment of my wallet. I dont take the time and respect my money like I should.
5. I lie to my husband about how much something cost...on a regular basis.
Five places I have lived:
1. columbus, OH
2. Livermore, CA
3. St Charles, IL
4. Logan, UT
5. Fort Mill, KY
Five jobs I’ve had:
1.Waitress at Shoneys
2.Assistant Manager of So Fro Fabrics
4. American Airlines Reservation Agent
5. Assistant Buyer for Maersk-Sealand
What I’d like to be doing in 25 years:
Hopefully living in a house on the beach in Kauai! Living in delightful retirement, solely on Charles insurance residuals and renewals(clients renewing policies)
I don't want to tag anyone, so anyone who is looking for something to blog about, say that I tagged you and link back to my site! Just copy and paste to your blog, change the answers and link back to me!