Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pictures of Peter


AS PROMISED! Here are just a few of my favorite shots from my camera.


Charles and Peter in the hallway of the hotel. I told them to smile "and for heavens sake Charles find something to do with your hands, you look like a hessian soldier."So he did his "jazz hands" right as I snapped. jerk.
Doesnt Peter look handsome in his little mini tux??








Here is a picture of Peter and I in the hall. I felt like a great white whale. I have been struggling to lose weight, so all I can say is "THAR SHE BLOWS!"














This is Peter out on the Butetrfly Bench in the Butterfly atrium during his photo shoot. He looks so pensive and serious!







Peter showing everyone "THE EYE". He can cross just one eye and he will do it at random times throughout the day, just to make people laugh. He is like Columbo.


Peter at the dinner table after dessert.

In a few days I will upload some of the official event photos.

Post a Comment