Monday, June 23, 2008

Pardon me boys....


Is that the Chattanooga choo choo? Track 29.

We just got back from Chattanooga, Tennessee and my Broadway family reunion. (Broadway as in my mothers family surname, not The Great White Way in New York City- and wouldnt THAT be an interesting Family reunion??)

I have LOTS of pictures to sift through, photoshop etc, so I will post more tomorrow with some Collages of our doings in one of my favorite Southern Cities.


TEASER FOR LATER IN THE WEEK: 16 boxes of chocolates. Chocolate? Did someone say Chocolate??

1 comment:

Hey Harriet said...

Sounds fun. I'll be checking back for the collages. Chocolates? What chocolates? Mmmm...chocolates...

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...