Sunday, June 15, 2008

Haiwreckers part deux

In my own quest to destroy my follicles, I have spawned a mini-me. His name is Finn, and he is a burgeoning Hairwrecker. (see also here)

I thought we were past the age of this nonsense. Apparently I was wrong.

I SHOULD have just let him walk around like that, teach him a lesson. But I didnt. I pulled out the Wahl Clippers, took off the attachments and buzzed the heck out of him. Voila!

This buzz should las all summer. Unfortunately, it will probably NOT be the last time I have to do this. We hairwreckers are notorious for not being able to leave our hair alone...ever.

5 comments:

Arty Allsorts said...

I think this must be something that many kids do. Just unlucky for us girls that clipping hair that short just isn't the done thing! I posted this over at flickr a while ago in response to a similar conversation http://www.flickr.com/photos/artyallsorts/728518974/ - not quite as obvious as Finn's from this photo but my Mum wouldn't let Dad take too many pics when it was really short!

The Mom Jen said...

I've been doing my boy's hair like this for about 4 years now, it's easier anyway! ;) Finn still is a doll!

Heather said...

Don't forget the sunscreen! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! A mini-hairwrecker! I LOVE it! Go Finn!

Hey Harriet said...

What a funny little hairwrecker! The new cut is a big improvement :)

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...