Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sneak Peek

As Promised!! Sneak Peek Pictures of my ALMOST DONE craft room.

These are mostly in progress and "look at that gigantic mess" pictures. I realized I only have 1 picture from before and it only shows the one corner. Here is A before shot:





So imagine this is wall one. A small craft desk and a set of two stackable drawer units, and some shelving. Then on wall two to the left, imagine a 2 tier computer desk, which was really too small for everything we have for it. Now wall three(which if you are standing facing this wall one, is behind it) had a small desk which our OLD computer stood on, next to some filing cabinets. Wall 4 which is to the right of this wall one had boxes lined up of packing materials, boxes, envelopes, mailing supplies etc. We had about 3foot by 5 foot area in the middle of it all. BUT in this clear middle was boxes of Cosmetics packagings, boxes of butters, oils, salts, fragrances etc. I had honestly enough room to walk in and sit at the computer and a tiny path to reach all my boxes and stuff. It was chaos and utterly depressing.



Top Left: The desk in pieces, standing against the wall in my TV room, waiting to be assembled.

Top Right: Mostly put together with Junk stuill in the way and needing a good cleaning

Bottom Left: Junk Junk and more junk, still needing to find a home.

Bottom Right: Getting there!!

imagine a few more hours of blood, sweat and tears.


Top left: The computer area before setting up the computer

Top Right: The computer area AFTER setting up the computer

Bottom Left: Before setting up

Bottom right: AFTER finding places for some of my craft stuff

So thats what I have so far. We have freecycled our old computer, our small computer desk and our bigger 2-tier computer desk. We are freecycling our Total Body Gym (which lets face it was a really expensive clothes hook). We are freecycling boxes of old computer parts, accessories, comic books, etc.

It is getting there, and I for one am thrilled. We have so much room in there now we could put a queen sized bed!

Now I just have to keep it this way...Aye, there's the rub (Hamlet)

6 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Wow! That desk IS huge! Your space will be much more efficient.

My office is such a mess right now...oy. I suppose I should try to straighten it up as Mark's parents are coming this weekend...

Hey Harriet said...

Oh yeah! That looks really nice! Your craft room will be a dream to work in now. I want your desk!

Tricia said...

You've inspired me. Maybe I'll get to mine....maybe...tomorrow?

Jennifer Juniper said...

I'm coming over to work at your house, my "space" is a MESS!

Rosebud Collection said...

What a great room..You will be in all your glory there..Hey, the Tiny Tim song..one of my daughters can sing just like him and she gets us laughing all the time..God rest his soul, he was a funny guy.

Double D said...

Whoo-hoo, way to get the room done!!! I'm jealous!

Looks awesome dollface!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...