Thursday, May 15, 2008

endless Love

Personally I am very tired of all the politics right now. I have no one I trluy support or even like running as a presidential hopeful in the primaries. But that is another blog for another day.
I am tired of Obamas "advisors and close friends" all resigning and severing ties due to unsavory character traits and anti american sentiments.

I am tired of Hillarys negativity. The USA is the greatest country on the planet. We enjoy so many freedoms that we take for granted. She is so cynical and jaded and acts like we are in the throes of doom and gloom. If we are such a terrible place to live then why do people risk life and limb to come here.

McCain, well I think he is a democrat in a (R) clothing. He at least has been smart and has been keeping his mouth shut while Hillary and Obama duke it out playing their dirty tactic games.

So we will see what he is really made of during the debates.

So in order to clear my head and not think about my decisions this November, I pulled outmy old Standby...Endless Love.
this was made a few years ago when Tony Blair was Prime Minister of Great Britain and pledged support and stood with the US after the dreadful 9/11 attacks. They were like BFF's and someone made the most hilarious music video. Look for my favorite part..."and your eyes"


Ahhh, remember the good times??

So sit back, laugh, relax and forget about the Clinton/Obama fight.
We'll get to that in August!

6 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Love the video..I am with you..I can't listen anymore to all the stuff. My own belief, we should clean
all of Washington out and put us bloggers in..Tell me, wouldn't we straighten out this mess in a hurry.?.

Hey Harriet said...

The joys of politics eh? I loved that video though. What a hoot that was!!!

Tricia said...

That was great. Definitely something my dad will love.

And I'm so with you on the political situation. Ugh.

The Mom Jen said...

Politics.....ahhhh!!! *running in the opposite direction*

picciolo said...

hi, just been catching up, that recipe looks delicious, much better than cinnamon hamburgers!
: )

Double D said...

Haha...how did I now know about this video? Hilarious!!!

I hear ya doll...it's not so much who do you trust, but who's the lesser of the 3 evils right now.

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...