Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Attention BalmShoppe Shoppers, we now have a blazing blue beacon of savings....

Normally I dont use my blog for self promotion. Well, maybe a teensy bit, but this time I am going to. I want everyone to know about the special sale going on in TheBalmShoppe.
Until Friday, I am offering my original recipe lip balms at a special sale price:
3 for $6. Vegan and Original Beeswax.
This is the balm that started it all. All natural, moisturizing all purpose balm. Gentle and creamy smooth, this balm is an all around balm for every lip lifestyle! My balms have had rave reviews, so try a stick for yourself. You choose any 3 flavors from the list below.
ALMOND-classic Almond. a bestseller.
APPLE-green apple, tart and juicy!
BANANA-great for kids!
BLACK CHERRY-classic dark cherry.
BLACK FOREST CAKE-Chocolate Cherry and almond
BUBBLE GUM-pink bubblegum. Smells like Bazooka!
CAPPUCCINO-Java and cinnamon.
CARAMEL-sweet caramel.
CARAMEL APPLE-tart apple covered with ooey gooey caramel
CARAMEL CAPPUCCINO-java, cinnamon and caramel
CHAI TEA-classic black tea with cinnamon, cloves and cassia.
CHEESECAKE-want a slice??
CHERRY ALMOND- CLASSIC cherries and almond.
CHOCOLATE-choclate cream. So indulgent and YUM-O!
CHOCOLATE BANANA- Banana with chocolate cream.
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY- just like choco covered strawberries
COCONUT-tropical coconut, but not heavy or overpowering.
COCONUT LEMONGRASS-coconut with lemongrass. A great combo!
CUCUMBER MELON-traditional cucumbers with sweet melon.
GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE-chocolate, coconut and caramel
GINGER PEACH-peach with a hint of spicy ginger
GUMMY BEAR-just like opening a bag of the real thing.
HERBAL BLEND- blend of mint and herbal essential oils.
HONEY ALMOND- #1 bestseller ever. warm honey/sweet almond.
HONEYSUCKLE NECTARINE-juicy nectarine with sweet honeysuckle
JAVA-just like a cup of joe!
LAVANDER VANILLA-fragrant Lavander with creamy sweet vanilla
LEMON-Wonderful Lemon Essential Oil. Perks you up
MARGARITA-like Friday night for your lips! Lemon Lime flavor
MOCHA-chocolate and coffee
PEACH-sweet juicy Georgia Peach!
PLAIN JANE- No scent, all natural nothing added.
PLUM APRICOT-sweet and seductive. This will be a new fave!
PURPLE GRAPE-great for kids!
RASPBERRY CREAM PIE-sweet and creamy and tempting!
RASPBERRY LEMONADE-this is one of my new faves.
SKITTLES-just like the real thing.
STRAWBERRY- fresh from the field strawberry

STRAWBERRY BANANA- A classic combination. Cant beat it!
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE- YUM! cheesecake with strawberries!
SWEET- This is plain jane with a sweetener added.
TURTLE- Chocolate and Caramel
WATERMELON-fresh off the vine Jolly Rancher type watermelon.



Ingredients(Beeswax): Beeswax, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Flavor

Ingredients(Vegan): Candelilla Wax, Carnauba Wax, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower oil, flavor
Beeswax:


Vegan:
So please check out my shop. I am trying to sell as many of these as I can before Friday. I want to get my balms out on the market, and get people talking!! Right now i have 9 or 10 of each left, and if they sell out, I can add more.
THANKS for looking!!
And like I said, Normally I do not use my shop solely for blog promotion.(you can check out my other posts!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many flavors to choose from! And they sound wonderful. I am completely addicted to lip balm, so I will definitely be checking out your shop. :)

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...