Saturday, February 2, 2008

Taking a Page...I'm a copycat

etsyhighdesertdiva has a great idea on her blog. In the corner she has her etsy favorite find for the day, along with an inspiring quote.
I have decided to be a copycat and take a page from her book.
Instead of having a complete post about my favorite finds for the week, I will just have it sitting under my profile.
every week I will update it, no muss, no fuss and no taking up lots of space on my pages.

I told my husband I was going to tear down this House, buy a trailer and have DesertDiva come and Diva-fy it for me. Check out her blog, her renovations and style and flair are truly inspiring.
I am totally jealous of her capabilities, as I am a complete idjit when it comes to painting and redecorating. I get ideas in my head about what I would LIKE to do, and I think it will look OK, and then I try and do them and they look stupid. I just dont have "the gift" like some people do, (Desertdiva)
THANKS Diva. You inspire me daily!

Sarah

1 comment:

High Desert Diva said...

Just back from a weekend away and saw this. Thanks for making me smile this morning. :)

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...