Friday, February 29, 2008

I'll bet ya never would have guessed

Wierd things you may not know about me:

1. Eating Croutons makes me dizzy. Something about the crunching kind of twinges my inner ear, and it seriously makes me lightheaded and dizzy. No other crunchy food does it, just croutons. So whenever I get a salad at a restaurant, I pick them off and make my kids eat them.

2. I LOVE sourkraut. my Maiden name is Koch, I am half german, of course I love Kraut. Pork Roast and Sourkraut. YUM. I order extra kraut on reuben sandwiches too. Hot dogs, sausage. Can't get enough Kraut.

3. As much as I love reading a good book, uplifting literature and the classics, I also have a soft spot for ridiculous "bodice rippers". My favorite line from the WORST romance novel ever written is "with a low feral growl, he ripped her gown asunder" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats freaking awesome.

4. I have been to 49 of the 50 states. I have never been to Maine.maybe someday. I've eaten Lobster from maine...does that count?

5. I lived in Aix-en-Provence, France in college while attending Centre d'Aix at the Institute for American Universities. It was my goal to try every cheese and pastry produced in france. My favorite store was The Monoprix. I still dream about "Caprice des Dieux" and those Smoked Almonds.

6. I can do the Pigeon. (as in Bert and Ernie Doing the wah wah pigeon)


7. My favorite book of all time is "Monster at the end of the book" with Grover.

8. I secretly like Yo Gabba Gabba. My name is Sarah, I like to Dance!


I like it when people make fun of Brittney Spears...bring it on Chris Crocker!

5 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

I think I've only been to 10 states...hmmmm....have to think a bit more on that.

France, huh? Lucky you!!!

Caroline said...

!! "Monster at the end of this book" was one of my absolute favorites growing up. I heart Grover.

Anonymous said...

Wait, what about "I want you. Here."
"Here?"
"Yes, here. Now. Atop my horse."

THAT one was pretty bad.

Little Lovables said...

I like the "Party in my Tummy" from yo gabba gabba!

Anonymous said...

I love love loved Monster at the End of the Book!!! What an excellent book! :)

As for the bodice-rippers... check out this article on Jennifer Crusies website. It cracks me up every time: http://www.jennycrusie.com/trivia/heroine.php

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...